YYC- Calgary’s Premier RUSH Experience with Gil Tougas as the opening act.
DRIVE-IN RULES & ETIQUETTE:
As we enter stage 2 & 3 of the ever-changing COVID restrictions, check back often for the most up to date information
- All members in your vehicle or reserved spot should be from the same household.
- You may bring your own lawnchairs and sit in the designated spot beside your vehicle.
- For the best experience for all our guests there is no backing into stalls and opening your hatch. You are not permitted to sit in the bed of your truck. No tents on trucks will be permitted.
- As per AHS COVID restrictions you may not leave your vehicle or reserved stall for any reason at this time other than to use the washroom.
- Your headlights must be turned off. Please ensure you know how to do this prior to coming to the show
- If your battery dies during the show we are unable to boost it until the show is over.
- Retain your ticket, it must be produced upon request.
- No RVs or oversize vehicles are permitted.
- You may roll down your windows, but do not discard anything from your vehicle.
- Food & beverage can be purchased in advance. On site sales coming in July
- Capacity limits are in place for washrooms. Please adhere to those limits and line-up outside 2 metres apart.
- In fairness to all attendees, larger vehicles will be parked at the back and on the sides of aisles to ensure best sightlines for everyone.
- Leave your headlights and brake lights off during the show. Cars with daytime running lights usually can be turned off by applying the emergency brake. If they cannot be turned off, please bring with you, blankets, cardboard, duct tape etc… to cover the lights.
- Sitting on top of your vehicle is not permitted, not only for safety but it also blocks the view of others.
- Be considerate of those around you. Don’t raise your voices or use profanity to disturb others. Volume and bass are restricted if it’s disturbing others.
- For the safety and comfort of other guests, smoking is prohibited in the parking area.Smoking is prohibited in the washrooms, and 6 meters around their doorways.
- No alcohol or drugs are permitted.
- No pets are permitted.
- No BBQs, grills, fires, fire pits, propane heaters, fireworks, drones or laser pointers.
- Unless there is a medical emergency, you will not be able to leave until the show is over.
- After the show, please follow the direction of our parking staff to ensure proper order for exiting the parking lot.
- Please take all garbage with you when you leave.
- Site management assume NO RESPONSIBILITY for Injury, Property Loss, or Damage of any kind.
- Please do not come to the site or any event if you are symptomatic, or have been in contact with anyone who has been infected with COVID 19.
- Management reserves the right to adopt or change any rule and any time, with or without notice, to best serve our customer’s safety as well as our best business practice.
- In the event of emergency, event-goers are asked to follow instructions given over the microphone or displayed on the big screens.